Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: direct
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- put to direct application in everyday life, and we may sometimes be
- to assert that the direction is brought about merely by forces
- other is what may be called concrete, direct intercourse with beings
- lower impulses through direct intercourse with the dead. When we make
- beings to know anything about the dead through direct perception.
- direct intercourse it is best of all if we address our questions to
- directed to the dead. We should not think that the dead is saying
- directed to all those who have passed through the Gate of Death. In
- the case of an older person, we must direct our thoughts of
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- but now he acquires that relationship directly through B's having a
- human beings. Before the Mystery of Golgotha, certain beings directed
- it. Christ is the directing power in this realm that I have
- post-Atlantean epoch, humanity is actually evolving in the direction
- extreme in one direction. At the opposite pole is the extreme of
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- Earth-evolution and the spirits of Form who direct it. Fundamentally
- directly concern us — of which we can get a clear view. But such a
- as strong as it is today. Thought has been strengthened as the direct
- direction — unhealthy.
- healthy waking life brings order and direction into sleep.
- beginning in this direction now; we can discover that in reality no
- weaving and working in our astral body there is a direct path, a
- direct and unerring path that can be trodden.
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- even without direct super-sensible experience, any man today
- matters connected with the direct experience of the Christ
- abolished by the Catholic Church, acting directly under the
- impulse cannot be directly perceived by one who has not
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- cannot, perhaps, directly apply in everyday life, and we may at
- sheer nonsense to say that the direction is determined by
- may be called direct intercourse with beings of the spiritual
- direct intercourse with the Dead. When we make contact with the
- anything about the Dead through direct perception. Strange as
- certainly draw near to them, but for direct intercourse it is
- communications we have ourselves directed to the Dead. We
- example as may be directed to all those who have passed through
- direct our thoughts of remembrance to him as an individual,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: