Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dream
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- what has thus passed over often remains present in dreams. In the case
- of most dreams — although from the point of view of actual
- content they are misleading — in the case of most dreams we have
- something to us in our dream, but we should see in the dream something
- that goes out from our own soul to the dead. The dream is the echo of
- — hence the echo in the dream seems as if it were a message from
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- are actually only dreamt, and the will is generally slept through. No
- dreams. Passions, emotions, feelings are in truth only dreamt; they
- In all that plays into waking life as dream or sleep,
- here on earth the so-called living are dreaming and sleeping through
- mystics dream and thrill about. Really, if we look at what we
- which all so-called idealists now dream, to create, without regard to
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- passed over often remains present in dreams.
- the case of most dreams — although in respect of actual
- content they are misleading — in the case of most dreams
- dream, but we should see in the dream something that goes out
- from our own soul to the Dead. The dream is the echo of this.
- speaking — hence the echo in the dream seems as if it
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: