Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: epoch
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- epoch. They did not carry much weight formerly, but we do not need to
- epochs, but it is especially apparent in our own time. Today one can
- post-Atlantean epoch, humanity is actually evolving in the direction
- survive the sixth epoch if people do not begin to feel these things
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- humanity. The Greco-Latin epoch of civilisation, lasting from the 8th
- because we are living in the epoch of the Spiritual Soul we must take
- present epoch which began in the 15th century and will last until the
- You may think that if this question had been asked in other epochs, an
- answer would probably have been forthcoming. But neither in the epoch
- consequence of natural science. Hence it is in the epoch of
- epoch of the Spiritual Soul is heading towards the definite event, and
- In earlier epochs it would have been of no avail to the Ahrimanic
- epoch when man still had the pictures of atavistic clairvoyance, how
- Fifth Post-Atlantean epoch, since the 15th century. Only since then
- If, in some epoch, the men who ought to be vigilant fail in this
- real does happen. Instead, the ghost of the preceding epoch walks-as
- reference to our own epoch we find the answer to the question nearest
- Other Angels, of course, were at work in the Egyptian epoch. But other
- inculcated into his conscious life in the epoch that will end before
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- today is to find the Christ. The present Fifth epoch in
- followed the Graeco-Latin epoch,
- Each epoch marks a new development in human consciousness.
- Fourth epoch was chiefly upon man's feeling, and, through
- feeling, on his will. The present epoch marks the
- point of the Fourth epoch, the Age of the Intellectual Soul, was
- epoch, viewed in the light of Spiritual Science, began in the
- different from that of the men of the present day. The epoch
- This was the Graeco-Latin culture-epoch.
- third of this epoch that the Mystery of Golgotha took
- in the Fourth post-Atlantean, Graeco-Latin epoch of
- culture? You know what this epoch signifies. The functions of
- the Egypto-Chaldean epoch — the epoch prior to the year
- Graeco-Latin epoch the Intellectual or Mind Soul; and
- since the year 1413, in our Fifth post-Atlantean epoch, the
- consider the middle point of this epoch which lasted from
- post-Atlantean epoch in the year
- Fourth post-Atlantean epoch, towards the year
- (the Graeco-Latin) culture-epoch.
- noted that the middle point of this culture-epoch was the year
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: