Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: experience
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- experienced in the human realm in yonder world that the dead is in
- There are two basic experiences in the community among human souls
- attained true control of himself, that he experiences the rising of
- for such experiences reveal the complete difference of the spiritual
- prefer to connect it with experiences familiar on the physical plane,
- experiences this even with people who try very hard indeed to
- ask: How do I approach the dead so that he experiences me in himself?
- merely so dim that he experiences nothing of it. It is a dim
- regard to Time. If you experience something at one moment, it has
- thing from the death of people older than ourselves. Experience of the
- to the experiences of the soul on the physical plane. When friends
- and what we experienced together with him. In order to enter into the
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- experience of Paul at Damascus will be repeated for more people.
- the experience of souls who have gone through the portal of death.
- characteristic regarding the experiences of the so-called dead. When
- rock, certain elemental beings will indeed experience pleasure or
- It can therefore be said that within the experience of an ordinary
- contact, without causing whatever has been touched to experience
- same things are not so much at work in the dead, the mere experiences
- is experienced such that at one moment he feels strengthened in his
- that we experience here as will impulses and also as feeling
- ordinary consciousness as a physical, earthly person, experiences
- are not experienced in the light of consciousness that lives in the
- experienced consciously at all.
- one goes through the portal of death and experiences the
- he simply does not exist. The world that the dead person experiences
- life between death and a new birth, the circle of his experiences has
- experiences beyond B. Later it comes about that B becomes a
- richer, as it were, in such inner experiences, experiences of
- strengthening or weakening the will, experiences that gradually
- Just as here in earthly existence we widen our experiences between
- experiences that relate us to the fact that one senses the existence
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- to experience the reality of the Spirit.
- would experience such satisfaction in obeying certain aberrations of
- ought to be experienced in the waking state rather than to any
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- past experience of the Mystery of Golgotha. Through this,
- even without direct super-sensible experience, any man today
- can find the Christ. It depends upon two experiences: that
- the experience of victory through the Christ. This leads to
- matters connected with the direct experience of the Christ
- they had experienced on the Earth two to three hundred years
- experienced something of the Mystery of Golgotha in the
- ourselves experience a kind of reflected picture of an
- experience we had long before — hundreds of years
- they experienced in the spiritual world in the centuries
- super-sensible vision; but all human beings can experience its
- working within themselves. And when they experience it they
- Christ only when we have the following experiences. Firstly,
- experience. A certain feeling of ineffectiveness is
- experienced by everyone who in the quest for self-knowledge
- powerlessness is experienced with sufficient intensity, there
- comes the sudden reversal — the other experience which
- and unite ourselves with the spirit. We can experience the
- above death. It is in seeking for these two experiences that
- approaching this experience. Angelus Silesius spoke of it in
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- everything experienced in the human realm in yonder world that
- There are two basic experiences in the community among
- experiences the rising of lower impulses as the result of
- is, for such experiences reveal that the spiritual world is
- prefer to connect it with experiences familiar on the physical
- spiritual understanding of the physical world. One experiences
- merely so dim that he experiences nothing. But the whole man
- the same is true in regard to Time. If you experience
- died. Think about your experiences with him; visualize actual
- from the death of people older than ourselves. Experience of
- have not always sufficiently deep insight into the experiences
- thinking about his life on earth and of experiences we shared
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: