Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: force
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- all those forces which, working in from the Cosmos, organise our own
- body. In the physical world we know nothing of these forces. Between
- to assert that the direction is brought about merely by forces
- the play of cosmic forces. Everything that takes shape in the egg is
- an imprint of cosmic forces and the hen herself is only a place, an
- Hierarchies, the human being is working at this whole system of forces
- uplifts and develops the soul, imparts to it spiritual force and
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- between the forces of the so-called dead and those of the living.
- in relation to the inner forces of the soul. Today I would like to
- most important forces in that realm are sought precisely in the
- forces of sympathy and antipathy. Such facts must become living
- this realm he unfolds his forces; he works within this realm. When we
- sensation-bearing forces constantly proceeding from his actions,
- forces carrying sympathy and antipathy.
- What is the significance of these forces in the entire
- through clairvoyant consciousness, that the forces prevailing over a
- however, he is much involved, in that after death certain forces
- within a domain of forces that rule this animal realm. It is in a
- and weakening of the will forces belonging to a human being after death.
- If you wish to know more about these will forces, refer to the
- will forces is limited to the circle of human beings in which he
- fusion of the outer, natural forces and the surrounding cosmos, so
- forces working in the earthly sphere come from these dead individuals
- human evolution. We must be clear that the forces that spiritually
- surround us are forces of the higher hierarchies but also forces of
- active. Humanity must do something to allow this force to work on it
- destiny in the way described by spiritual science. The forces, the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- humanity which essentially concerns our own times. The paramount force
- is to become the very leaven and essential force of life, earnestness
- have also called the body of formative forces — and physical body.
- and principles. Forces for the future evolution of mankind are
- during actual sleep. It is there that the Angels would seek forces
- The third result will be this. Man will get to know of definite forces
- mechanical forces in the world. Instinctively he will come to realise
- the sphere of the purely mechanistic forces of the world, in the
- application of the forces of nature by means of spiritual powers, an
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- inherent forces alone. Humanity would have developed out
- was the one who in his writings forced the Latin language for
- forcefulness. With the utmost vehemence he condemns the
- Christians. In the case of others you force a witness by
- forceful character, and that he saw through and exposed the
- Golgotha is connected with the inmost forces of human nature.
- the spirit. Consequently there are two forces in him: the
- force whereby in his soul he is allied to death, and the
- force which liberates him from death and leads him inwardly
- Mystery of Golgotha, we have a health-giving, healing force
- cannot be comprehended by means of the forces with which man
- Golgotha by means of their own human forces.
- forces by themselves enable us to achieve, but devote
- and then of the redemptive, healing force. And then we feel
- him incapable of feeling that his own forces can but lead him
- instrument for utterance, forces the truth downwards to the
- Hence the brilliance, the forcefulness!
- force us to confession. ... So that you act with all the
- soul-forces of Thomas Aquinas and Albertus Magnus
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- forces which, working in from the Cosmos, organize our own
- body. In the physical world we know nothing of these forces.
- forces contained in the magnetic needle itself. In the case of
- stimulus for the operation of cosmic forces. Everything that
- takes shape in the egg is an imprint of cosmic forces and the
- forces permeating the Cosmos. For between death and a new birth
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: