Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: form
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- actions are performed by us. (Spiritually considered, of course, the
- these kingdoms are present in quite a different form. They are not
- present in the spiritual world in the form in which we know them here,
- particles, is formed out of the Cosmos. For we ourselves prepare this
- without further thought in the case of an egg forming within the hen.
- But when the egg is forming within the hen the whole Cosmos is, in
- physical form.
- had been no Earth life we should be unable to form links with human
- formed on Earth,
- In what I have now told you, you have as it were the fundamental form
- described. That is one form of knowledge of the spiritual world. The
- difficulties than the first form of knowledge, which is easy to
- Strange and grotesque as it may seem, the whole form of intercourse to
- form of intercourse is exceedingly difficult. The dead are always
- form of intercourse. On the physical plane we think that when anything
- to explain how the head, in its physical form, can only be understood
- aright when it is conceived as a complete transformation of the other
- two forms of pain: egotistical pain in regard to the old, a pain
- remembrance should take a more universal form, giving the child, who
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- Through what we human beings perform with our actions, however, we
- while the earthly human being knows through forming mental pictures.
- acquaintances is being formed among a great portion of humanity
- epoch. They did not carry much weight formerly, but we do not need to
- making of laws and the forming of political organizations, because it
- formal statements for the sake of completeness. I do not know whether
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- have also called the body of formative forces — and physical body.
- Earth-evolution and the spirits of Form who direct it. Fundamentally
- to all the Hierarchies participated in the formation of the three
- In this domain it is extremely difficult even to formulate a concrete
- individual human being — these Beings form pictures in man's
- astral body. Under the guidance of the Spirits of Form (Exusiai) the Angels
- form pictures. Unless we reach the level of Imaginative Cognition we
- do not know that pictures are all the time being formed in our astral
- of the Spirits of Form. The Spirits of Form are obliged, to begin
- reality in a humanity transformed.
- Through the Angels, the Spirits of Form are already now shaping these
- pictures in our astral body. The Angels form pictures in man's astral
- forming these pictures the Angels work on a definite principle,
- That is the one principle in accordance with which the Angels form the
- later, but it is bound to form part of the evolutionary process. It
- have to be performed in the etheric body while man himself was not
- be the outcome if the Angels were obliged to perform this work without
- the sexual life would arise in a pernicious form instead of
- brotherhood in any form whatever on the earth, and would rather induce
- can never grow clear about these things. If a form of medicine
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- though in a subtle and unacknowledged form.
- upon ancient Mystery-forms. They wrote these mighty Gospels
- absolutely pure form, but in the way in which his human brain
- the form in which he gave expression to the inspirations he
- was not fulfilled in this particular form, phenomenal,
- perform these deeds, they are acting always as the agents of
- the form or in the way that had been intended. In its place
- Dead came through in a fragmentary form, but humanity was
- that which formerly existed, stronger than that which arises
- sages of Jundi-Shapur — in a more amateurish form it is
- very weakened form, because they do not realise that they are
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- performed by us. (Spiritually considered, of course, the matter
- these kingdoms are present in an entirely different form. They are
- not present in the spiritual world in the form in which we know
- its smallest particles, is formed out of the Cosmos. For we
- thought in the case of an egg forming inside the hen. But when
- the egg is forming inside the hen, the whole Cosmos is, in
- never descend if it had not itself worked at the physical form.
- of karmic connections have been formed and of these is spun the
- form links with human souls in the spiritual world. The links
- are formed karmically on the earth and then continue between
- connections formed on earth.
- What I have now said is an indication of the fundamental form
- one form of knowledge of the spiritual world. The other is what
- greater difficulties than the first form of knowledge, which is
- it may seem, the whole form of intercourse to which we are
- familiar form of intercourse is exceedingly difficult. The Dead
- understanding of this reversed form of intercourse. On the
- is conceived as a complete transformation of the other part of
- clear distinction can therefore be made between these two forms
- Service of Remembrance should take a more universal form,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: