Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: gain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- And so we will study again to-day the life that takes its course
- and again; through their own power they make themselves comprehensible
- if the soul will ponder them time and again. They will then be
- acquainted, we are now within, and then again outside them. Meeting
- than the Angels, the Archai again more mightily than the Archangels,
- How does the dead come near me again so that I can live in him? These
- civilisation, but the fact must be borne in mind. Again at the moment
- asleep, and again at the moment of waking. (As I have said, this
- what the dead have to communicate to us. And again there is no one
- out his claws and gain the victory over all human powers.
- thinking these thoughts through again and again, continually bringing
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- short time ago to testify against this theory of evolution. To a
- back again and again into the plant and mineral realms, because the
- from the spiritual world. It was in order that man shall once again,
- will gain greater and greater influence. I am often reproached for
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- them to rebel against it. This would be a matter of instinct.
- words, different ways of putting things, if social cosmos is again to
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- repudiate all the charges brought against the Christians.
- Came Christi. His defence of the Christians against the
- Only they hate Him because they are fighting against
- buried’, says Tertullian, ‘and rose again; the
- because it is absurd. Christ rose again; we must believe it,
- against it. Although, on the one side, a certain stream in
- God only when, through Christ, we find him again.
- and partly again through what happened in
- overcome this inner death of the soul. We find our soul again
- in order that men shall again become aware that in their
- only when the Logos is again related to the Christ and we
- bring truth to life again in Christ when we are conscious
- and the ‘spirit’ must be made living again, in
- one of the writings in which he inveighs against the Romans for their
- ordinary way of judicial proceedings against offenders; for
- The Five Books of Tertullian against Marcion,
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- so again today we will think of the life that takes its course
- Archai again mightier than the Archangeloi, and so on.
- is aware of me? How does he come near me again so that I can
- remembered. Again at the moment of going to sleep the spiritual
- and again at the moment of waking. (As I said, this is
- what the Dead have to communicate to us. And again there
- his claws and gain the victory over all human powers.
- again and again, continually bringing them to new life with the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: