Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: give
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- The lecture presented here was given in Nüremberg on
- You will realise from many of the Lecture Courses that have been given
- moment of waking the dead speak with us, give us the answers. But we
- knew what life actually is, this knowledge would give rise
- should like to give it to you as a theme for meditation to be thought
- but this also gives them the power so to work into the physical world
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- earlier lecture given here in Bern and to pursue it further along the
- the hierarchies is across the threshold the same thing as what gives
- only one example has been given, the extreme case I have just
- conferences that have given rise to the slanders. This statement in
- I am obliged to take these two steps. Give me a little
- however, both requirements must be fulfilled. It gives me much sorrow
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- given by Rudolf Steiner in different places between 29th November,
- The following lecture was given by Rudolf Steiner to an audience
- written works and reports of lectures which were given as oral
- But if you study the description of these bodies given in the book,
- of it, in our bodily sheaths. From the brief outline I have given in
- this, precisely because he had in him the pictures given by the
- in life. And I can give you the not very heartening assurance that
- of various kinds and attention to the guidance given in the book
- I have now given you a general picture of these things. But what would
- Science not only teachings, but resolutions as well! They will give us
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- A Lecture given
- This is the 7th of 7 lectures given by Rudolf Steiner at various
- A lecture given in Zürich, 16
- the texts of seven lectures given in different towns
- give man certain knowledge two millennia before it was due.
- In the lecture given here a week ago
- denies that which gives him a healthy bodily feeling, namely
- hollowness of Roman worship, all his writings give evidence
- wanted to give to man too soon the Consciousness Soul,
- was the intention of the Academy of Jundi-Shapur to give to
- Zarathustra-impulse was resuscitated, humanity was given an
- own day. To others it was given in the real sense only later
- the sickness which gives rise to the denial of Divinity.
- Mystery of Golgotha he has been given a means of protection
- ourselves to what the spirit gives — we can
- different places. I have given close study to extremely
- Lecture given in Zurich, 9 October, 1918.
- sense of the words. They do not profess to give a
- historical biography. What they set out to give was
- Six lectures given in Vienna, 1914.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- speak with us, give us the answers. But we must realize that
- spiritually with us. I should like to give it to you as a theme
- gives them the power so to work into the physical world that it
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: