Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: high
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- reality it is very near indeed to the higher domains of the life of
- therefore, starts his life two kingdoms higher. On the Earth we get to
- Between death and a new birth, in company with Beings of the higher
- and so on. The higher the kingdom, the more intensely does a man feel
- “Knowledge of the Higher Worlds”
- Earth as lower impulses is, from the other, the spiritual side, higher
- changed when it enters into us; what is higher life in yonder world
- — and with other spiritual Beings of the higher world. In order
- that, in the higher sense, these things that happen after each other
- inspired into us by the dead or by Beings of the higher Hierarchies,
- but older people are endowed with higher faculties of perception
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- abstractions about the higher worlds and not merely speak of a kind
- surround us are forces of the higher hierarchies but also forces of
- highest level of perfection, will offer a picture of the world as it
- fact will be, as it were, only the highest peak. The same approach as
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- to grasp concrete facts. Abstractions are, at the highest, useful to
- Beings of the higher Hierarchies are working together with wisdom and
- regarding him as a more highly developed animal, but we must confront
- Such things proceed in a way which must necessarily seem highly
- Knowledge of the Higher Worlds and its Attainment,
- acting is highly spiritual, but it is automatic — that is a point of
- the higher secrets of Initiation-Science which may not yet be
- particularly high development of superhumanity, of freedom from
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- received was remarkable in the highest degree, when regarded
- stands before us as a Roman of no particularly high literary
- Tertullian's soul is highly instructive. For in his own day
- have found in my ego the higher Ego, the Divine Ego ...
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- very near indeed to the higher realms of the soul's life.
- higher. On the earth we know the animal kingdom only from
- higher Hierarchies, a man is working at this whole system of
- Angeloi, Archangeloi, and so on. The higher the kingdoms, the
- Knowledge of the Higher Worlds,
- higher life; and it may therefore easily happen that when the
- easily be changed when it enters into us; what is higher life
- and with other spiritual Beings of the higher worlds. But in
- these are only two different points and that in the higher
- higher Hierarchies, although we attribute it to ourselves,
- near us, but they are endowed with higher faculties of perception
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: