Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: important
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- can become lower when it is within us on Earth. It is very important
- asleep and awaking is just as important. In the real sense, the human
- third state, even more important for intercourse with the spiritual
- important. The best funeral service here will be one in which the life
- right intercourse with an older person it is very important to
- see, for the unfolding of true piety it is important to know what
- them to life anew within the soul. There is nothing more important for
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- most important forces in that realm are sought precisely in the
- evolution. They no longer — at least in their more important
- birth. What I described there as an important element in the life of
- important at the present time, namely, that human beings need to
- should be urged not to grasp this important event on earth in a
- gods, one can say. Regarding the most important event on earth,
- The important development that must spread over the earth is an
- me a particularly important, serious event. Especially now, in this
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- mention has often been made of an important phase in the evolution of
- those of which I have just spoken. It is both true and important that
- men are awake, they actually sleep through the most important concerns
- do not want to know — this important work of the Angels continues.
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- with the various phases of it which play such an important
- therefore marks a very important point in the evolution of
- important to keep in mind the fact we have already noted,
- important truths revealed by Dr. Steiner. It can be fully
- important place for the doctrine of the Holy Spirit owes
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- on earth. It is very important to remember this, and it must be
- waking is just as important. The human being is not, properly
- important for intercourse with the spiritual world than waking
- particularly important for intercourse with those who have
- important. The best funeral Service here will be one in which
- with an older person it is very important to visualize him as
- unfolding of true piety it is important to know what attitude
- soul. There is nothing more important for life, even for
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: