Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: light
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- sleep, we shall find they shed great light on the spiritual world. In
- the window through which light is pouring; you should remain a little
- moment of waking not immediately to come into the bright daylight but
- The sudden brightness of daylight is disturbing. In the cities, of
- by the daylight but also even before waking by the noise of the
- of the spiritual world, one realisation at least will light up for us
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- that there the slightest deed that man does, even if he only barely
- cannot barely touch something, cannot make even the slightest
- are not experienced in the light of consciousness that lives in the
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- events happen without taking the slightest interest in them, without
- inevitable development in the evolution of humanity. Light cannot be
- to survey your life and you will find in it some event of slight or
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- glimpse its meaning, as far as He had enlightened them.
- man's soul-life in the light of modern Spiritual Science, we
- epoch, viewed in the light of Spiritual Science, began in the
- judged only in the light of what takes place on the physical
- enlightened about the Mystery of Golgotha, but that it should
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- they shed great light on the spiritual world. In remote country
- immediately to go to the window through which light is
- to come at once into the bright daylight but to remain inwardly
- sudden brightness of daylight is disturbing. In the cities, of
- not only by the daylight but also even before waking by the
- world, one realisation at least will light up in us out of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: