Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: little
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- matter is a little different, but that need not concern us at this
- if men would take a little more trouble to grow acquainted with the
- the window through which light is pouring; you should remain a little
- asleep has not gone; we are only, at the moment of waking, a little
- one is only a little farther distant than the other. I want you to
- know little of the happening, because sleep ensues immediately; but
- We do not lose little children; older people do not lose us.
- Spiritually perceived, there is a great, great difference. When little
- fraught with compassion in regard to little children. The child
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- You can see, therefore, how little the realm of the dead
- this? Today man pays little attention to the course of his destiny.
- I am obliged to take these two steps. Give me a little
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- we have as little consciousness as we have during sleep. It is the Ego
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- is a little different, but that need not concern us at this
- themselves if a little more trouble were taken to become
- streaming; you should stay a little while in the dark. Country
- are only, at the moment of waking, a little farther distant
- spiritual consciousness the one is only a little farther
- consciousness as a rule will know little of the happening,
- for meditation, that when little children die they are not lost
- older do not lose us. We do not lose little children;
- on earth. And we do not lose little children, for they remain
- perceived, there is a very great difference. When little
- fraught with compassion in connection with little children. The
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: