Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: long
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- longer perceive it. In yonder world we are actually within human souls
- be attained by those who have enough perseverance, along the path
- meaning for man so long as he has not developed his clairvoyant
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- earlier lecture given here in Bern and to pursue it further along the
- physical images as perceptions, they belong precisely to what I am
- evolution. They no longer — at least in their more important
- and weakening of the will forces belonging to a human being after death.
- For some this lasts but a short time, for others longer.
- long time our age has discarded the ancient, instinctive mental
- in the right way. For a long time I have been emphasizing that the
- radical developments, a reproach that belongs to the most
- of humanity!” The time will not be long, perhaps only a few
- A man leaves his house to go for a walk along a path he
- sense can no longer take place. It is precisely these private
- particularly those who belong most truly and honestly to our movement
- no longer take place and that I also release everyone from any kind
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- evident from the facts presented in that book that Spirits belonging
- men can be convinced that it belongs to their own wisdom to recognise
- said belongs to the divinely-willed evolution of mankind. If man were
- change of which I cannot speak, because this is a subject belonging to
- sleeper, as long as sleep lasts, does not see the approach of a thief
- their conduct of this life as long as mankind had not actually been
- so long been accustomed to hear can still usually count on some
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- But that discovery will be along a super-sensible
- of itself all the faculties belonging to the
- along which human nature was advancing at that time.
- denies the Divine. In every human being belonging to modern
- long time after their death, to understand the Mystery of
- experience we had long before — hundreds of years
- has found his way to the Mystery of Golgotha along a
- soul no longer speaks.’ On the way to the
- substantives, verbs or adjectives, we are no longer giving
- approaching when the primary importance must no longer be
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- look away from it, we no longer perceive it. In yonder world we
- have enough perseverance, along the path described in the book
- meaning for man as long as he has not developed faculties of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: