Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ordinary
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- here now are in constant intercourse with the dead, only ordinary
- physical plane ordinary consciousness functions only from the time of
- consciousness which remains dim in ordinary life between falling
- sleep it passes over to him. Ordinary consciousness as a rule will
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- sorrow, but this does not enter our ordinary, everyday consciousness.
- It can therefore be said that within the experience of an ordinary
- sure, into our thoughts in ordinary consciousness but indeed into all
- ordinary consciousness as a physical, earthly person, experiences
- physical body with his ordinary consciousness is increasingly cut off
- ordinary history. Significant theologians say that it is foolish to
- speak of the Gospels being true in an ordinary historical sense,
- ordinary historical sense.
- thing did occur. You do not usually consider with ordinary
- development, that what have been private conferences in the ordinary
- who must understand that these conferences in the ordinary sense can
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- curiosity in the most ordinary sense of the term. If Spiritual Science
- into the spiritual world is itself a greater awakening from ordinary
- waking life, just as the ordinary waking is an awakening from sleep,
- But in the ordinary course this does not happen, because as a rule we
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- Golgotha through his ordinary human faculties. Indeed,
- extraordinary genius, would have travelled through North
- man's ordinary earthly faculties — inspired
- presented for the ordinary use of those whom one party or
- ordinary way of judicial proceedings against offenders; for
- are meant to be mere historical tradition in the ordinary
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- the Dead, only the ordinary consciousness knows nothing of it
- familiar on the physical plane. On the physical plane, ordinary
- which remains dim in ordinary life between falling asleep and
- and when you go to sleep it passes over to him. Ordinary
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: