Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: perceive
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- see into that world perceive how the dead gradually makes more and
- object here on Earth, we perceive it; if we look away from it, we no
- longer perceive it. In yonder world we are actually within human souls
- perceived is largely due to lack of understanding of this reversed
- who are not able to perceive them — this knowledge must unfold in
- Spiritually perceived, there is a great, great difference. When little
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- from what souls will perceive between death and a new birth.
- perceive as a third realm the realm of certain hierarchies, a realm
- feels himself here, when he perceives himself in the cosmos, as a
- of general spirituality; it must come truly to perceive what is at
- perceive this kind of gathering with the spiritual world. The
- perceive that the Christ impulse must, in the most profound sense, be
- truth. What one must perceive is that it is impossible to speak about
- We must perceive concretely the connection of the
- stand closest to our movement will fully perceive its necessity and
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- of clairvoyance and are able to perceive what is actually going on in
- well fail to perceive what the Angel is unfolding in his astral body;
- sick man will be called healthy, for it will be perceived that the
- would not perceive how they deviate from the true path ... The
- be beauty and beauty, ugliness. Nothing of this would be perceived
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- impulse cannot be directly perceived by one who has not
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- spiritual world perceive how the Dead gradually makes more and
- If we look at some object here on earth, we perceive it; if we
- look away from it, we no longer perceive it. In yonder world we
- that they are not perceived is largely due to lack of
- Dead are round about us only we are not able to perceive them
- perceived, there is a very great difference. When little
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: