Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: power
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- and again; through their own power they make themselves comprehensible
- sustaining him with great power. The Archangels bear him more mightily
- sweeps with such power through the human soul at the moment of waking.
- of falling asleep the spiritual world approaches us with power; but we
- but this also gives them the power so to work into the physical world
- out his claws and gain the victory over all human powers.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- power at the time of the Mystery of Golgotha, and the Christ impulse
- it. Christ is the directing power in this realm that I have
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- power in life. Only when we manage to investigate this view of the world
- individual human being, just as the nature of his powers and faculties
- differs in childhood, middle life and old age, so too are the powers
- powerful — one could also say, powerful in its ineptitude — in our
- application of the forces of nature by means of spiritual powers, an
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- A.D. 333. Up to that point the powers of the Age
- purely human powers of that Age could have understood the
- threatened calamity. Certain spiritual powers, hostile to
- of his feeling of powerlessness in the face of evil, and
- through the power of ancient clairvoyance — not through
- Its power of understanding
- Mystery of Golgotha by means of their own human powers until
- spiritual world their powers increased, just as they do on
- of the development of their own powers to understand what
- as his human powers allowed he received this inspiration. If
- standing, but as a writer with a magnificent power of
- spiritual powers hostile to man, at a point exactly as many
- The intentions of certain spiritual Powers were that
- through Ahrimanic-Luciferic Powers.
- Luciferic-Ahrimanic Powers.
- so, having the Christ-Power within us in consequence of the
- of that for which he is striving; that his power of
- the powerlessness to lift ourselves to the Divine, we become
- powerlessness is experienced with sufficient intensity, there
- powerlessness which has become allied with death in our soul,
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- thought is applied to them; through their own power they make
- as though they were bearing him, sustaining him with great power.
- such power through the human soul at the moment of waking. The
- world approaches us with power, but we immediately fall asleep,
- gives them the power so to work into the physical world that it
- his claws and gain the victory over all human powers.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: