Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: question
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- there can be no question of the ingress of anything impure. But when
- question to the dead, or say something to him, what we say comes from
- questions may well be asked but they cannot be answered if we have
- that is the time to bring our questions to the dead, Other
- direct intercourse it is best of all if we address our questions to
- dead. At the moment of falling asleep we put our questions to them, we
- question of being able to chatter with the dead as we chatter with one
- put questions to the dead or to communicate something to the dead, is
- fall asleep. The question must, however, be put in a particular way;
- your knowing it, it becomes a question to the dead. Or you may try to
- the question arise out of the interest you took in the dead, then the
- question or the communication remains in your soul, and when you go to
- but the echoing of the questions or communications we have ourselves
- question or communication to the dead at the moment of going to
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- The question now, however, is to find not just a science
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- question, because of the tremendous complexity of all such questions.
- we can certainly ask this question, just as we can ask whether it is
- raining or not raining in Lugano at the present time. Neither question
- answer to a question such as: What is the task of the Spirits of
- cycle of evolution? Only, this latter kind of question is
- to the domains where such questions arise. Good care is taken that man
- I will therefore speak about a question that is less vague and
- indefinite than the question as to what the Dynamis or the Thrones are
- doing in our etheric body. I will speak of another question that is of
- immediate concern to men at the present time. It is the question: What
- therefore, the answer to this question will vitally concern us. The
- So the question is not unduly arrogant and we shall see how it can be
- answering a question such as this? It can only be said that spiritual
- the spiritual world becomes perceptible ... but this question can, in
- You may think that if this question had been asked in other epochs, an
- could this question have been answered, because the pictures arising
- the Spiritual Soul that such questions can be the subject of conscious
- must therefore have been attained if this question is to be answered.
- And thirdly: Unquestionable insight into the spiritual nature of the
- The outcome in the evolution of humanity would unquestionably be
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- — the question may be asked : What is it that makes a
- The question
- is a question often put by earnestly
- the question is placed in a certain historical setting. This
- that the demons do not lie when they are questioned!). But
- questions them rightly — that Christ is verily God.
- to atheism; the question is only whether a man lends himself
- discover the answer to the question: How can I find the
- course, no question whatever of plagiarism; I do not for one
- question. But here, without becoming bourgeois or philistine,
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- can be no question of the ingress of anything impure. But when
- the relationship is reversed. When we put a question to the
- live in him? — These questions may well be asked but they
- to sleep, for that is the time to bring our questions to the
- best of all if we put our questions to them at the moment of
- put our questions to them, we say to them what, in the depths
- speech. There is no question of being able to chatter with one
- What makes it possible to put questions to the Dead or to
- it passes over to the Dead when you go to sleep. The question
- moment of going to sleep, it becomes a question to the Dead
- and let the question arise out of the interest you took in him,
- then the question of the communication remains in your soul,
- whereas they are nothing but the echoing of the questions or
- question or communication to the Dead at the moment of going to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: