Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: quite
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- thoughts then often work quite unconsciously within the soul. That
- upon which the soul is working may seem to be quite remote, while in
- these kingdoms are present in quite a different form. They are not
- mentality. Modern man knows quite well that when a magnetic needle
- being in the physical world is quite unfamiliar. He feels that what he
- these are two quite different moments; for spiritual consciousness the
- indications such as I have been giving seem to him quite remote, he
- But this is not quite correct thinking. Where the spiritual world is
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- we have a quite definite consciousness. I have said on another
- knows quite well. It takes him up a mountain slope to a rocky place
- Quite another realm is thus continually reaching into
- may relate quite frankly and fully everything that has been said or
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- and occurrences around him. Think of it quite crudely for a moment.
- evident that they are woven in accordance with quite definite impulses
- Quite clearly, then, according to the intention underlying the work of
- how in their astral bodies — quite independently of what they want or
- something quite concrete — not any kind of theoretical consideration.
- which, simply by means of quite easy manipulations — by bringing into
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- time-indication it is quite correct to say that in the
- the super-sensible world it is quite obvious that he well
- into channels quite different from those into which it
- would have claimed him for a quite different kind of
- Beings in a quite different world. It was to preserve him as
- This fact has quite definite results. The Mystery of Golgotha
- — and this can be done quite objectively — many
- style repugnant, but for all that, one can be quite
- saying: ‘So-and-so spoke quite
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- thoughts then often work quite unconsciously within the soul.
- man knows quite well that when a magnetic needle lies with one
- process with which a human being in the physical world is quite
- concerned, these are two quite different moments in time; for
- this is not quite correct thinking. Where the spiritual world
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: