Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: round
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- environment we know that only a small proportion of the beings around
- mineral kingdom as we have it around us on the physical plane does not
- there, always among us and around us, and the fact that they are not
- one has as it were to turn right round, then you will have taken hold
- round about us, like the air we breathe, there is a spiritual world,
- the knowledge that the dead are round about us and that it is only we
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- ground, the soil, on which he stands.
- realm rising from a ground provided by the mineral realm. Similarly
- the ground on which they stand. They also have much to do with what
- more of the world around us, so there we undergo more and more
- around the earth, not just that faded ribbon the pantheists and
- fusion of the outer, natural forces and the surrounding cosmos, so
- surround us are forces of the higher hierarchies but also forces of
- gradually, in so far as it deals with what goes on around us between
- peace around the world — and who does not talk about it! —
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- familiar with the general background of his anthroposophical
- and occurrences around him. Think of it quite crudely for a moment.
- Outer, physical happenings are going on around human beings of five,
- a terrible dormouse who sleeps through everything that goes on around
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- around us in the physical world react to our deeds, to the
- mineral kingdom as we have it around us on the physical plane
- are always there, always among us and around us, and the fact
- working. The knowledge that around us, like the very air we
- Dead are round about us only we are not able to perceive them
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: