Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sickness
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- sickness. The denial of Christ is a soul-calamity. The
- sickness of his thinking. Mankind brings from earlier lives
- case there is an actual physical defect, a physical sickness,
- course, a sickness which doctors cure — indeed they
- finds that there is an actual sickness in a man who denies
- is a sickness; to deny the Christ is a calamity. This must
- the beginning. There was injected into humanity that sickness
- today who surrenders wholly to this thorn, to this sickness
- sickness — becomes an atheist, one who denies God, who
- to it. He has within him the sickness which incites him to
- the sickness which gives rise to the denial of Divinity.
- This sickness
- sickness. This tendency is a kind of sickness we all have
- Spiritual Science, is veritably a sickness — but it is
- it a potential sickness tending towards denial of the Divine,
- and all of us the Redeemer the Healer of the sickness that
- latent sickness.
- for it is nothing else than awareness of the sickness in us,
- aware of that sickness of which I have spoken, the sickness
- this sickness, we feel that as the body is today, our soul
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: