Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: speak
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- do no single thing, he cannot, if I may speak pictorially, move a
- speaking, without awakening pleasure or pain in our environment. The
- of the spiritual world, and we will now speak of the intercourse that
- to remember this, and it must be emphasised when we are speaking of
- occult fact. We shall find that precisely when we are speaking about
- world, when we speak with a human being from physical body to physical
- body, we ourselves are speaking, When we speak, we know that the words
- come from us; when the other man speaks to us, we know that the words
- come from him. The whole relationship is reversed when we are speaking
- with a dead man. The expression ‘when we are speaking’ can
- unconscious region of the soul we are speaking continually with the
- moment of waking the dead speak with us, give us the answers. But we
- him, and then turn this into a desire to speak to him, to say
- sleep, it would seem to us as though the dead himself were speaking
- veritable inner life. The dead speak to us in our inner being but we
- Many a man may say, speaking purely on the physical plane, that
- think and speak about it comes from the spiritual world itself.
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- occasion, it is true, that it is an illusion to speak of the absence
- speak, in their own realm. They operate in such a way that they must
- evolution. One speaks today of the evolution of the animal world with
- can speak of it as will, however, although it is entirely different
- speak of this now. In our time, in which a certain materialistic
- abstractions about the higher worlds and not merely speak of a kind
- They speak half-truths; they do not have the courage for the whole
- truth. What one must perceive is that it is impossible to speak about
- the Christ impulse with the same methods with which one speaks of
- speak of the Gospels being true in an ordinary historical sense,
- Only spiritual science as such can speak of the reality
- that a physicist or biologist will be able to speak of the Mystery of
- the second chapter speaks of that learned individual,
- movement that needs to be hidden, if one speaks the truth.
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- speak of man or of humanity in terms of abstract generalisations, that
- speaking, everything that enters into our consciousness enters it
- natural science, physiology, biology and anatomy speak, have no
- Roughly speaking, it is the prospects nearest to us — those that
- I will therefore speak about a question that is less vague and
- doing in our etheric body. I will speak of another question that is of
- aspect of which I am now speaking, Lucifer desires that there shall be
- change of which I cannot speak, because this is a subject belonging to
- spiritual fact: What the Angel is doing in our astral body. To speak
- progress requires that we speak concretely — which means that in
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- to achieve. Today I shall speak in rather more detail of
- we shall speak today, this finding of the Christ which can
- that I am going to speak.
- knows how to speak of it. He speaks of demons as if he were
- speaking of human acquaintances. Ask the demons, he says,
- a man who is possessed, out of whom a demon speaks ... you
- will find that if you can make this man speak he will confess
- that he is a demon; for he speaks the truth, (Tertullian knew
- the demons. He speaks of the demons as witnesses who do not
- of which the writer of the Apocalypse speaks so dramatically.
- Read the passage where the writer of the Apocalypse speaks of
- He speaks prophetically, as an
- civilisation there is, fundamentally speaking, the tendency
- speaks of the Christ, what he says is not true, for the
- sick and are speaking merely in accordance with tradition.
- — but can speak of the two experiences — of
- is speaking of the true Christ-experience. And after all, he
- speak the truth. But it is just when we are most determined
- to speak the truth, and then reflect upon how to do it, that
- self-examination in respect of speaking, you will discover a
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- do no single thing, they cannot — if I may speak
- nothing, we cannot even move, metaphorically speaking,
- world, and we will now speak of the intercourse that is possible
- emphasized when we are speaking of intercourse between the
- shall find that precisely when we are speaking about this
- the physical world, when we speak to a human being from
- from ourselves; when the other person speaks to us, we know
- reversed when we are speaking with one who has died. The
- expression ‘when we are speaking’ can truthfully be used, but
- situation and leave it as it is. Some years ago I was speaking
- speaking, unconscious when he is asleep; his consciousness is
- the Dead. In the unconscious region of the soul we are speaking
- speak with us, give us the answers. But we must realize that
- then turn this into a desire to speak to him, to say something
- speaking — hence the echo in the dream seems as if it
- speak to us inwardly but we interpret our own inner life
- Many people may say, speaking purely of conditions on the
- and speak about it comes from that world itself.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: