Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: toward
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- lies with one end pointing towards the North and the other towards the
- a whole is a cosmic magnet of which one end points towards the North
- and the other towards the South. It would be considered pure nonsense
- to a feeling of reverence and piety towards the spiritual world in
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- him toward the spiritual world, however, will have to come to him
- toward that, when you undertake this, when you succeed in that, this
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- epoch of the Spiritual Soul is heading towards the definite event, and
- But the progress of the human race towards freedom has already gone so
- something towards the true progress of humanity.
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- There is a threefold inclination towards
- the spiritual life, there is a threefold inclination towards
- Fourth post-Atlantean epoch, towards the year
- — towards the beginning of the third — that Christ's
- (i.e. towards the end of the second century
- it a potential sickness tending towards denial of the Divine,
- souls a tendency towards truth and, consequently, the urge to
- first step towards finding the Christ.
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- end pointing towards the North and the other towards the South,
- a whole is a cosmic magnet of which one end points towards the
- North and the other towards the South. It would be considered
- piety towards the spiritual world in which we are always
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: