Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: truth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- This indicates a truth which should be emphasised, namely, the supreme
- truthfully be used, but the relationship is reversed. When we put a
- Dead can be adjusted in accordance with these truths. In the case of a
- awaken within us the consciousness that the dead are, in very truth,
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- definite spiritual scientific truths must now be spoken of among us.
- dreams. Passions, emotions, feelings are in truth only dreamt; they
- They speak half-truths; they do not have the courage for the whole
- truth. What one must perceive is that it is impossible to speak about
- This must not remain merely an abstract truth, merely a
- conceptual truth, or perhaps just a “Sunday truth,” to be
- movement that needs to be hidden, if one speaks the truth.
- the reality, the truth. In order that the truth may be established,
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- truth about such a man may well be that in this incarnation he is just
- not at all — a threefold truth will be revealed to mankind
- completely developed animal. Ahriman is in truth the teacher par
- beings to obscure the truth from men by theories in this way. And why?
- also arise the earnestness required for receiving such truths as have
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- ineffectiveness of the spoken word to convey real truth.
- torture, not to deny, but to avow the truth, to confess his
- the truth through torture; in the case of the Christians you
- that he is a demon; for he speaks the truth, (Tertullian knew
- Thus the truth that man is a being of body, soul and spirit was
- experience, for He has been found in very truth when a man
- The truth of
- souls a tendency towards truth and, consequently, the urge to
- speak the truth. But it is just when we are most determined
- to speak the truth, and then reflect upon how to do it, that
- face of Divine Truth. The moment you practise
- truth becomes articulate language, truth is already blunted.
- utterance to the full truth.
- Truth, then,
- are bound to deviate from truth. In Spiritual Science we
- near to the truth of things.
- relation to the truth only when we regard the words as
- instrument for utterance, forces the truth downwards to the
- bring truth to life again in Christ when we are conscious
- follower of Christ, will as readily make the truthful
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- within us the consciousness that in very truth the dead are with us.
- This indicates a truth which must be emphasized, namely, the
- expression ‘when we are speaking’ can truthfully be used, but
- these truths. In the case of a child who has died, it will not
- have ceased to see them. They are there in very truth.
- very truth the Dead are with us.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: