Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: understand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- to the soul. Anyone who does not understand them should realise that
- perceived is largely due to lack of understanding of this reversed
- understand even the physical world, which is permeated through and
- today no spiritual understanding of the physical world. One
- part of the organism. No one was able to understand at all that a bone
- but one cannot really understand anatomy without such pictures. I
- intercourse with the dead is easier to understand. The happenings I
- however to understand what I have to say on this matter you must
- you may find it difficult to understand.
- we understand the nature of clairvoyant connection with the dead. What
- If we were to understand it aright, we should know ourselves to be
- knowledge and understanding of the spiritual world, which has, as it
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- Obviously, this also makes it difficult to come to an understanding
- pictures as these, to arouse in the consciousness an understanding of
- old-fashioned prejudices imaginable, because whoever understands the
- course of the evolution of the earth understands that the natural
- understanding what it actually is.
- understanding. He who will not grasp the Mystery of Golgotha through
- spiritual understanding of earthly evolution, without historical
- always be refuted historically; humanity can understand it only if it
- We must understand this, my dear friends, and now in our
- understanding of destiny. It is this that must take hold in the
- reality, through human beings coming to understand the realm of
- beings understand clearly the signs of the times, that they see in
- who must understand that these conferences in the ordinary sense can
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- ANTHROPOSOPHICAL understanding of the spirit must
- real understanding of what is going on in the evolutionary process in
- understanding of his nature.
- sustain the religious life. If the Church understands itself truly,
- gradually come to understand this in his wideawake consciousness. It
- After all this, you will understand me when I point out that this
- to understand the deeper side of human nature. A time will come — and
- man's free will. They try to cloud his understanding of the exercise
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- scientific historical approach will never understand the
- an understanding of the Mystery of Golgotha.
- and properly understand what the Mystery of Golgotha meant
- namely, that the only avenue of approach to the understanding
- unable to understand the nature of the Mystery of
- disciples, the apostles — were only able to understand,
- to the extent to which they were meant to understand, who was
- Its power of understanding
- of the development of their own powers to understand what
- understanding had come to Western humanity from the
- plane. If we want to understand the nature of such happenings
- understand our own nature, we realise that we cease to deny
- long time after their death, to understand the Mystery of
- reached full understanding of it centuries later, so we
- experience leads to the understanding of the Mystery of
- already blunted. Anyone who understands what language is,
- he understands the gestures. We surmount the
- understanding count the number of the beast: for it is
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- understand them should realize that he has not thought about
- understanding of this reversed form of intercourse. On the
- in order to understand even the physical world, permeated as it
- spiritual understanding of the physical world. One experiences
- the organism. No one was able to understand at all that a bone
- difficult concept, but one cannot really understand
- easier to understand.
- order to understand what I have to say about this you
- find it difficult to understand.
- This becomes intelligible only when we understand the nature of
- incorrectly. If we were to understand it aright, we
- This too is part of a true knowledge and understanding of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: