Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wake
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- death and a new birth is so constituted that everything we do awakens
- speaking, without awakening pleasure or pain in our environment. The
- were wont to say: When you wake up it is not good immediately to go to
- awaken within us the consciousness that the dead are, in very truth,
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- immediately awaken in him, in that he immediately enters and works
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- gradually come to understand this in his wideawake consciousness. It
- men are awake, they actually sleep through the most important concerns
- people are apparently awake. At such times, while men, in spite of
- being awake, are sleeping through some momentous event, it can be seen
- this event or face it with fully wideawake consciousness. What would
- this entail? To face this event with wideawake consciousness would
- are awake, the Angels would, in this case, endeavour to fulfill their
- in their wideawake consciousness when the souls were within the
- when human beings who ought to be awake to what is going on were
- — instead of through men wideawake. The Angels might still be
- be taken — but that demands wakefulness — or the path to the left,
- later on, when he wakes, what has been done to him. But it would be a
- bad awakening for humanity! Man would pride himself upon the growth of
- vigilance — an awakening in regard to matters such as those I have
- into the spiritual world is itself a greater awakening from ordinary
- waking life, just as the ordinary waking is an awakening from sleep,
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- Gods. You will hear many a one who claims to be awakened
- Consciousness Soul is man's awakening to the objective
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- of the spiritual world; and only the spiritual world itself can awaken
- everything we do awakens an echo in the environment. Through
- wont to say: When you wake from sleep it is not good
- world itself can awaken within us the consciousness that in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: