Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0182)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: word
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Dead Are With Us
- body, we ourselves are speaking, When we speak, we know that the words
- come from us; when the other man speaks to us, we know that the words
- knowledge of this, in the remarkable words: “ Time here becomes
- connected with the dead. The Gospel words hold good for the dead as
- Title: Reappearance/Christ: Lecture XIII: The Three Realms of the Dead: Life Between Death and a New Birth
- touches something (we must bring into service words from earthly
- words for it. One can only approach slowly and gradually what lies
- arranges everything according to economic laws, in other words,
- Title: Lecture: The Work of the Angels In Man's Astral Body
- granted when the words were spoken. “These premises,”
- with ideas or words, but works its way into the actual sphere where
- One who today makes impassioned speeches to men in the words they have
- words, different ways of putting things, if social cosmos is again to
- Title: Lecture: How Do I Find the Christ?
- ineffectiveness of the spoken word to convey real truth.
- The remedy is the Christianising of the word.
- These Church Fathers wrote of Christ Jesus in strange, remarkable words
- persecutions of the Romans is couched in words of tremendous
- wrote of many things in a similar vein, in words that strike
- Tertullian. Out of this conviction came his words: ‘The
- within us. In the truest sense of the word, Christ is for one
- the significant words:
- words: ‘When the soul speaks, alas, the
- believe that words themselves are anything other than a
- Eurythmy, are greatly in error. Words are nothing but
- words we merely point to something, and that we have a right
- relation to the truth only when we regard the words as
- lips we must be truly Christian. What the Word, the Logos,
- that we must spiritualise the words, imbue them with
- people, concerning themselves with the content of words only,
- because the words are only gestures and the real point is to
- must feel the resurrection of the spirit in the word.
- always for the human setting in which words are used, do not
- today. Think of how the words come forth from the source
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Dead Are With Us: Lecture
- The dead are in our midst - these words themselves are an affirmation
- physical body to physical body, we know that the words come
- that the words come from him. The whole relationship is
- of this by the remarkable words: ‘Time here becomes Space.’ It
- with the Dead. The words of the Gospel hold good for the Dead
- Dead are in our midst — these words in themselves are an
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: