You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wave
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Cosmic Prehistory: Lecture II: Lucifer and Ahriman
- than something that can be compared with the wave-ripples on the surface
- of the waves on the surface of the sea would not be there without the
- the waves are in the sea, in the air, and the rippled waves are only
- soft as a jellyfish but dissolving as if out of it own surging wave
- the wave-ripples may appear. Woe if Ahriman or Lucifer should themselves