Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0188)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: leader
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 5: Paganism, Hebraism, and the Greek Spirit, Hellenism
- a special Leader of the people. How in their imagination they would
- follow a leader in whom they had trust so they wished to follow Christ-Jesus
- as the outstandingly illustrious Leader. Something here arose that might
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 1: The Social Homunculus
- on leaders, and who therefore need leadership.
- unfree, dependent persons, who, in the widest sense, need a leader.
- free and independent, and that it doe's not require a leader! Those
- men who need a leader! This is the question which each one of us must
- people who need a leader. Nevertheless this idea is quite worthless
- of humanity differ from the people who believe to be the leaders. For
- leaders, the men who have the guidance. These leading men, even the
- leaders of socialistic proletarians, are completely permeated with the
- by their leaders, there is something which asserts itself as a remnant
- or when a real political leader speaks of social or of economic questions,
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 2: What Form Can the Requirements of Social Life Take
- since that time, the leaders of humanity have not really done anything
- the lack of interest and understanding on the part of the leaders of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: