Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0188)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: atavistic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: A Turning-Point in Modern History
- it was all an echo or in a sense a picture of the old atavistic
- wisdom was quite correctly aware of these things, in an atavistic way.
- when such things were founded, from an atavistic feeling originating
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture I: The Difference Between Man and Animal
- men in these days into whom something of former atavistic conceptions
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture III: Clairvoyant Vision Looks at Mineral, Plant, Animal, Man
- of atavistic clairvoyance. In future we shall have to base life on grounds
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 4: Human Qualities Which Oppose Antroposophy
- Science in the form this took in atavistic times; it is an experience
- there was still atavistic clairvoyance. And atavistic clairvoyance has
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 5: Paganism, Hebraism, and the Greek Spirit, Hellenism
- able to grasp the divine spiritual, in visions, in atavistic clairvoyance.
- world-outlooks all more or less based on atavistic clairvoyance, outlooks
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 6: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation
- to atavistic clairvoyance the supersensible world. But this faculty,
- atavistic clairvoyance, became gradually lost to mankind. And just at
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: