Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0188)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: birth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture III: Clairvoyant Vision Looks at Mineral, Plant, Animal, Man
- today, in earthly existence between birth and death, he sees but the
- birth and death than he can develop outwardly, can bring to manifestation
- birth. Could you after birth with your thought keep possession of the
- consciousness that stretches backward before birth, could you, that
- consciousness being quite different before birth, before conception—without
- birth and death. For you would then say to yourself the followings I
- have come from the spiritual world through birth. I have entered this
- in the course of my development between death and a new birth, it seemed—I
- not there. To put it bluntly, in the time just before birth in the spiritual
- these beings are lacking. And if one comes down through birth, these
- smell, would become half dead in the world one has entered. Before birth
- as they actually are here in the world in which we live between birth
- in the life between death and a new birth. What remains hidden here
- we pursue it through birth and find it on the physical earth in the
- mineral and plant kingdoms. On entering this existence through birth
- by man between death and a new birth, comes upon them too abruptly.
- What man experiences between death and a new birth remains on this account
- is between death and a new birth, then this world will have no certainty
- death and before birth. For, you see, in books on mineralogy, in books
- when you reflect that before birth you feel the lack because they really
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 5: Paganism, Hebraism, and the Greek Spirit, Hellenism
- human birth, then punishes bad and rewards good actions in the course
- Lily, take everything about the re-birth of man expressed in this
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 3: Emancipation of the Economic Process
- linked together during the life between birth and death, at the impulses
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: