Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0188)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: capacity
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: A Turning-Point in Modern History
- the middle who has the capacity to form a judgment and to act
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture I: The Difference Between Man and Animal
- has the capacity for forming deduced abstract concepts and of summing
- animal, however, has no capacity for distinguishing with precision one
- what is most essential. We believe because men must develop the capacity
- differentiated from animals who do not possess this capacity. But the
- animal has no need of the capacity, since it has abstract concepts to
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture III: Clairvoyant Vision Looks at Mineral, Plant, Animal, Man
- realm of the will that man cannot comprehend with his capacity for conception.
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 4: Human Qualities Which Oppose Antroposophy
- them then in their capacity for forming concepts , in their sound human
- in the social life, because their actual capacity for conceiving the
- and also with the human social structure, into our whole capacity for
- the capacity for love to the degree to which mother love can be developed,
- much of this charlatanism in the world. Here the capacity for discrimination
- the capacity for discrimination. I have said this repeatedly, so that
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 1: The Social Homunculus
- of importance are only the economic conditions. If we have the capacity
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: