Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0188)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: depend
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: A Turning-Point in Modern History
- independently side by side, and are not thrown together in a single
- social structure depend upon one another; you cannot reach one without
- life. The spiritual life must be independent, and co-operate only in
- humanity, and represented an independent member of the social
- independent in order to restore productivity to spiritual life, they
- system of legal regulations. Everything economic forms an independent
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture I: The Difference Between Man and Animal
- the human eye has no such organisation, being much more independent.
- This growth of independence in the senses, this emancipation of the
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture III: Clairvoyant Vision Looks at Mineral, Plant, Animal, Man
- depend upon you. You describe something objective. What you yourself
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 4: Human Qualities Which Oppose Antroposophy
- what I mean by this. The solving of present-day social demands depends
- given in their lectures and repeat it with a certain zeal, but independent
- Holy Ghost of the Theosophical Society. And this independent spiritual
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 6: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation
- stages, depended upon a man becoming a different person through the
- upon which the flourishing of science depends, the more the understanding
- to live yet for the external life. The time depends on what we have
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 1: The Social Homunculus
- raised, for he argues: This is quite useless, for everything depends upon
- of the uncultured unfree persons, who are in the widest sense dependent
- unfree, dependent persons, who, in the widest sense, need a leader.
- unfree, dependent mass, needing guidance, and constituting nine tenths
- free and independent, and that it doe's not require a leader! Those
- that nine tenths of the population consist of uncultured, unfree, dependent
- face, if we wish to form an independent social judgment. Of course,
- tenths of the whole of humanity constitute the uncultured, unfree dependent
- uncultured, dependent people in need of guidance, still possess, as it
- unfree, dependent people in need of guidance; these impulses can reach
- depends upon the soil and ground, upon other foundations of Nature This
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 2: What Form Can the Requirements of Social Life Take
- their daring and initiative it depended whether the economic life prospered
- of innumerable details. Imagine that your digestion were to depend on
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 3: Emancipation of the Economic Process
- as such, a high degree of independence.
- of many people depends upon the capitalistic economic order. An artist
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 4: Three Conditions Which Determine Man's Position
- independenly of any traditional religion or sectarian. movement of modern
- be dependent upon the political community (you already know that in
- depend upon a merely political.structure which absorbs it, no solution
- Schools must be quite independent, spiritual matters must be dealt wits
- quite independently of economic or political life: this is :the essential
- point here, depends above all upon spiritual questions, upon a clear
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: