Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0188)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: detail
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture I: The Difference Between Man and Animal
- animal always stops at mere detailed, unindividual ideas, whereas man
- animals. The animal noticing only details cannot develop what is spiritual;
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture III: Clairvoyant Vision Looks at Mineral, Plant, Animal, Man
- details, and then about the evolution of the earth, applying all this
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 1: The Social Homunculus
- which calls for reform to-day can be in all details in such a way as
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 2: What Form Can the Requirements of Social Life Take
- of innumerable details. Imagine that your digestion were to depend on
- process; and its details can be grasped just as little as, for instance,
- the details of the digestive process, or the thinking process, or the
- more in detail concerning the question of how a government or any other
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: