Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0188)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: eye
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: A Turning-Point in Modern History
- nourishment into my body, What is out there, what eyes see and ears
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture I: The Difference Between Man and Animal
- Let us consider the eye.
- It is quite well known to natural scientists that the eyes of lower
- relation between the inner eye and the entire organisation: whereas
- the human eye has no such organisation, being much more independent.
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture III: Clairvoyant Vision Looks at Mineral, Plant, Animal, Man
- if you could only follow the world with your eyes when awake it would
- very like a ghost! Were it really what is presented by my eyes I should
- not sink, the world is not as presented by my eyes. This conclusion
- to have these truths conveyed to him by authority, wanting to believe
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 4: Human Qualities Which Oppose Antroposophy
- look at the stone, your eyes can bear the reflected, thrown back light.
- sun beings. Therefore as with our external physical eyes we have to
- back from objects, light that no longer blinds the eyes. You can gather
- eyes, offer him indeed our hand and touch him, do all kinds of things;
- from the eyes of everyone, and the message of a divine spiritual being
- people in the eye the infinite shines towards me; when I hear them speak
- given in the matter by turning ones's eyes towards the wrong doing and
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 5: Paganism, Hebraism, and the Greek Spirit, Hellenism
- we have surveyed this most important of all events for mankind. Today
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 6: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation
- world as a man through his eyes and ears knows about the physical world
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 3: Emancipation of the Economic Process
- human being, and which could be fully surveyed by him. As a very characteristic
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 4: Three Conditions Which Determine Man's Position
- way of thinking in such a direction. What is surplus value? In the eyes
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: