Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0188)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: fifth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture III: Clairvoyant Vision Looks at Mineral, Plant, Animal, Man
- of the past. This fifth post-Atlantean epoch is indeed in a certain
- Atlantean epoch and the fifth, our present one, the post-Atlantean.
- we are in the fifth post-Atlantean period. In the post-Atlantean period,
- existence in Atlantis. It is only now in the fifth post-Atlantean period,
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 5: Paganism, Hebraism, and the Greek Spirit, Hellenism
- evolution as the fifth post-Atlantean period. They were not completely
- the fourth post-Atlantean culture stage, the fifth post-Atlantean culture
- of our era after which it still goes on; we live now in the fifth post-Atlantean
- let us say a point during the fifth century before the event of Golgotha,
- if only for the fifth post-Atlantean period, the same as had been produced
- for the fifth post-Atlantean period. For how many years go by, my dear
- For Goethe stands as the honest representative of mankind in the fifth
- culture of the Greeks, Goethe stands in the fifth post-Atlantean period.
- fifth period, then there is revealed to us the spiritual wave that up
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 6: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation
- overtake at a fifth stage what at a fourth stage had been accomplished
- reached for this later time. In Goethe himself, for the fifth post-Atlantean
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 1: The Social Homunculus
- post-Atlantean epoch and for the beginning of the fifth post-Atlantean
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: