Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0188)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ground
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture I: The Difference Between Man and Animal
- on insufficient grounds, and so on. It is also extraordinarily easy
- the ground of spiritual Science.
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture II: St. John of the Cross
- how man, just by standing on the ground of Spiritual Science, can be
- world ground him just as rhynical men with his physical senses, sees
- they are standing on the firm ground of Christian belief dictated by
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture III: Clairvoyant Vision Looks at Mineral, Plant, Animal, Man
- your feet on the ground. And this pressure of your feet against the
- ground gives you the feeling, akin to the will, but watered-down will,
- of atavistic clairvoyance. In future we shall have to base life on grounds
- if greater attention is not paid to the deeper grounds out of which
- inner ground I learn from the spiritual world. These men do quite useful
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 5: Paganism, Hebraism, and the Greek Spirit, Hellenism
- could fight, they could do a little tilling of the ground, they could
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 1: The Social Homunculus
- depends upon the soil and ground, upon other foundations of Nature This
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 3: Emancipation of the Economic Process
- walk over a soft ground without impressing your footmarks upon it. This
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: