Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0188)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: light
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: A Turning-Point in Modern History
- the social life of the present in the light of our recent studies of
- enlightened spirit and today it is quite impossible. If
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture I: The Difference Between Man and Animal
- shining lights of protestant theology in Berlin strictly speaking in
- years! And just look at what comes to light through animals in the way
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture II: St. John of the Cross
- actual lack of significance in the light of the greater demands of the
- no longer the light. It is really very beautiful how John of the Cross
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture III: Clairvoyant Vision Looks at Mineral, Plant, Animal, Man
- of such a nature that they can throw light, it may be said, from another
- in the coherence, of the thinking, enlighten you about their being,
- What in this way man begins rightly today enlightens him up to the stage
- because he will then have the necessary strength of thought to enlighten
- himself concerning man's life. For where this enlightenment about man's
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 4: Human Qualities Which Oppose Antroposophy
- still more lightly. When such things are spoken of it must always be
- In this way when we are sleeping our consciousness as a man is slight.
- related to our real experiences in the same way as the sunlight, that
- is related to the actual sunlight streaming towards us from the sun
- overhead. Look at the stone the sunlight falls upon; you are able to
- look at the stone, your eyes can bear the reflected, thrown back light.
- reality with our environment has the strength of the sunlight, and what
- the weakened form which the weakened light of an object reflected back
- to us has of the strength of the real sunlight. In our innermost man
- look at the softened down light of the sun because direct sunlight blinds
- as things would be experienced in streaming sunlight but in light thrown
- back from objects, light that no longer blinds the eyes. You can gather
- cannot endure, you have the feeling you are in sunlight as if you really
- would live with the sunlight. And in the actual experience, in the actual
- practical experience there is indeed a very concentrated sunlight.
- fact rightly grasped only when seen in the light flowing from this knowledge.
- of what lights up in every man out of the eternal. We can have the same
- relation to what lights up in every man out of the eternal, as we can
- light up in human beings, when we see it is necessary we shall punish,
- For let us not forget this—that thinkers looked upon as very enlightened
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 5: Paganism, Hebraism, and the Greek Spirit, Hellenism
- one thing stands out concerning him that lights forth from the rest
- of stones and bits of rock representing nature's processes, lights a
- pastille from the direct light of the sun through a burning-glass and
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 6: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation
- to feel what a delightful and precious personality has left us if one
- slightest suggestion, of what lived in Goethe's soul—but merely
- to throw light on to the fairy tale from the standpoint of Spiritual
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 1: The Social Homunculus
- the facts, throwing light upon reality.
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 3: Emancipation of the Economic Process
- you to see that the following explanations throw light upon things only
- be able to throw light on the four points which I have designated as
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 4: Three Conditions Which Determine Man's Position
- to bring light and order into these things.
- in a fearful darkness; light can fall upon it only if men overcome their
- Light in thy spirit,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: