Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0188)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: longing
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture II: St. John of the Cross
- taking into account all the prejudice belonging to certain religious
- a will belonging to the soul, both of which merge in vision. But today
- when in their souls they have a longing to find some kind of path to
- longing today, it is the fulfilment of what St. John of the Cross accepted
- in face of the necessity belonging to this turning point of time. The
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture III: Clairvoyant Vision Looks at Mineral, Plant, Animal, Man
- 1), and this is so on account of its deterioration through belonging
- in the depths of their will, where longing is born, the longing to experience
- a longing. The present time is sick with this longing. And the many
- illnesses of the present time are the expression of this longing holding
- his longing. If anything is living in the sphere of the will which we
- In this longing, today more
- where he should become clear about his own personal being. In this longing,
- embrace their longing. And, if I am to get at the root of the matter,
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 6: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation
- something which should now develop in a special way, something belonging
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 3: Emancipation of the Economic Process
- and of workmen belonging to certain definite spheres of life. Modern
- only a small minority belonging to the cultivated classes really feels
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 4: Three Conditions Which Determine Man's Position
- of Nature. Do you find in the words or writings of modern men, belonging
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: