Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0188)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: narrow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture I: The Difference Between Man and Animal
- the narrow connection with life in the body. It is only through this
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture II: St. John of the Cross
- the tensible. He says: “The narrow portal is the night of the
- The narrow portal is the
- do with the senses, for its guide, the soul travels along the narrow
- not reckon with the necessities of the age, they reckon with a narrow,
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture III: Clairvoyant Vision Looks at Mineral, Plant, Animal, Man
- demands on the human heart and mind to widen the interests beyond narrow,
- narrow interests! He need have no fear of becoming unpractical on that
- narrowest interests. He must rid himself of the immediately personal;
- for it does not help matters when people carry their narrow personal
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 4: Human Qualities Which Oppose Antroposophy
- very narrow one. However much man may boast of his spiritual horizon
- is very narrow. Its narrowness is shown in particular by the extraordinary
- narrowness of man's horizon speaks in things of this kind. Even in so
- just because if one is narrow-minded it is really quite im possible
- to press on to Spiritual Science. In everyday life, however, this narrow-mindedness
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: