Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0188)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: near
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture I: The Difference Between Man and Animal
- less for the near future. For if you take any world outlook materialist
- prone to get as near animals as he can, arises just because he there
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture III: Clairvoyant Vision Looks at Mineral, Plant, Animal, Man
- would come near to perceiving the world in this ghostly fashion. Even
- ever nearer the cosmic midnight, described in my mystery play, (see
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 4: Human Qualities Which Oppose Antroposophy
- it so near complete disaster, that he is left with a feeling like someone
- it differently: Present social demands, and social demands for the near
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 5: Paganism, Hebraism, and the Greek Spirit, Hellenism
- to draw near to the Mystery of Golgotha as a reality. For the Mystery
- of Golgotha was coming near, mankind had arrived as it were at a dead
- man in that he was thinking about himself was nearer the divine not
- soul-life, accustomed only to what was nearest the soul, to the closest
- the near future, in which we must take our place not sleeping—as
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 6: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation
- he can recognise from what is near to him, from the Greek works of art,
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 3: Emancipation of the Economic Process
- a better course of development. But unless people are near to drowning,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: