Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0188)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: paint
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 1: The Social Homunculus
- a painter and that you have painted a picture which is worth £500.00
- circulation of goods. Under given circumstances, a gifted painter may
- in accordance with prevailing ideas, still hangs in the painter's studio.
- who is not a painter. There it hangs, and only a few people see it.
- say that it consists in the amount of labour, employed to paint it.
- Yet this definition does not hold good, either in regard to the painter
- painter, the immediate value of the picture of course consists in the
- aspect, to the painter who has produced the picture; you may apply this
- producing a picture within a certain time, through his gift as a painter,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: