Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0188)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: serve
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: A Turning-Point in Modern History
- eighteenth century, we can observe a significant impulse. It was the
- attracts us... Schiller says: I serve my friends
- means that while an unfree man may serve his friends as a duty, in
- at work in it, which are not observed today by any chemical study.
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture I: The Difference Between Man and Animal
- of much that both deserves and needs to be improved?” What, however,
- talk, and immediately the most terrible lack of logic can be observed.
- What (said he) men must observe so that they do not arrive at the most
- to certain things that can be observed in life. These are certainly
- When the animal is observed in its whole connection with the development
- destiny is beckoning to white men, then begin to observe the world and
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture II: St. John of the Cross
- to perceive that the desire has flown simply to observe in the outer
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture III: Clairvoyant Vision Looks at Mineral, Plant, Animal, Man
- is observed according to the way of Spiritual Science. You see, on one
- that mineral and plant kingdoms are observed after the manner of Goethe.
- beings who, when observed by man, reveal only a certain side of themselves
- world, which then after death we observe. For actually a circle is described
- when there is the will to present merely what one is allowed to observe
- to modern demands is all that is spiritually observed. Those who are
- certainly not sufficiently mature. All this can only serve one purpose
- He answered: No, holding lectures and talking to people serves no possible
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 4: Human Qualities Which Oppose Antroposophy
- observe through the physical senses, everything that allows of investigation
- have preserved a great deal of these former cultural stages in which
- do not hold this view, who have preserved another view from former times,
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 5: Paganism, Hebraism, and the Greek Spirit, Hellenism
- Today we will observe only how the conception of the Christ impulse,
- of Greek paganism, of Roman paganism, If without prejudice we observe
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 6: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation
- did these old Mysteries serve? On the whole it may be said: the great
- the various districts in Austria. Whoever observes here all that refers
- lengths to serve as herald, had it been a question of making Goethe
- Golgotha should be preserved in the heart, so that this heart should
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 1: The Social Homunculus
- products, should induce men to serve and to work for their fellows.
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 2: What Form Can the Requirements of Social Life Take
- situation; lot us observe it at least more closely.
- been preserved — no matter whether they were monarchical or non-monarchical,
- for this is not so important — but they had been preserved in
- We my thus observe some
- which in the end serves each single part. This condition not only guarantees
- which finally serves each one”: This, too, is correct, for it
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 3: Emancipation of the Economic Process
- things must be reserved to a special sphere. Let clergymen preach as
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 4: Three Conditions Which Determine Man's Position
- are outside the human being. How does spiritual science observe these
- objects and processes outside man? It observes them all in relation
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: