Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0188)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stone
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture I: The Difference Between Man and Animal
- himself, that the dog is seeing the grass, the wheat, the stone in the
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 4: Human Qualities Which Oppose Antroposophy
- shines on a stone and is reflected back so that we can see the stone,
- overhead. Look at the stone the sunlight falls upon; you are able to
- look at the stone, your eyes can bear the reflected, thrown back light.
- When you turn from the stone to the sun and gaze straight into the sun
- Title: Goetheanism as an Impulse for Man's Transformation - Lecture 5: Paganism, Hebraism, and the Greek Spirit, Hellenism
- of stones and bits of rock representing nature's processes, lights a
- Title: Migrations ...: Lecture 4: Three Conditions Which Determine Man's Position
- o stone, for to thee I owe my existence. Although thou art below me
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: