Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 190)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: roman
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Emptiness and Social Life
- Latin-Roman influence. Everything pertaining to the State, to the
- Rights-life, to political life, derives from this Latin-Roman
- forward unhampered. The Roman view of rights, Roman political
- by the old Germanic way of life and the latter by the Latin-Roman
- against the Roman order of life. Imaginative study of these things
- shows unmistakably how Roman influences in the form of jurisprudence
- of the Roman element had even found its way into the wild Nibelung men
- in terms of husbandry, rise up in rebellion against this Roman juridical
- the Roman world and the humanism of Greece, by the Greek way of
- science and of what had come out of the old Roman juristic system in
- measles’, in a manner of speaking. In the old Imperium Romanum a
- Roman or Germanic features is of no particular importance to me.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: