Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 190)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: child
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Social Question as a Problem: Lecture I: The Inner Experience of Language
- less exist. Last time I concluded by showing why children
- century. So those children born in the second decade came to
- came to earth with those children helped in large measure to
- of recently-born children. It is an expression of soul which
- in the most recently born children is something quite
- different from that in children born in the nineteenth or
- melancholy expression seen in our youngest children, in their
- If you look at a child with his characteristic of doing
- his physical body, then in the way the child behaves you will
- longer see as in the child, how whatever is in him is acting
- Comparing an old man with a child and comparing the gestures
- only children faces the danger that very strong ahrimanic
- Title: Social Question as a Problem: Lecture II: The Inner Experience of Language
- one follows closely how children are born, how they developed
- speak, in the way they learn there mingles into the child's
- the mother, father or nurse contributes to the child's
- child who is learning to speak. He will only be able to
- assumption that a child is actually bringing from the
- I described, comes to expression in what a child carried into
- say yesterday that they were antipathetic to the children who
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: