Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 190)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dead
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Emptiness and Social Life
- not inwardly dead, if they are inwardly alive, the impulse of the
- birth through encountering what is dead if it is to penetrate into
- they yield only the dead. The soul delves into what natural science
- Title: Social Question as a Problem: Lecture I: The Inner Experience of Language
- souls of those just dead, who are returning to the spiritual
- with the dead will readily notice that many thoughts (for it
- dead) by which one wishes to have a mutual understanding with
- the dead are not understood by them. Many thoughts that men
- have here on earth, customary thoughts, sound to the dead
- of interchange of thought with the dead) as a foreign
- by the dead — I repeat relatively easily — but
- of the languages used. The dead never understand if one
- the dead, for example, of the germ of something; the word
- of something germinating and the dead will begin to
- the cause? You realise that it lies not in the dead but in
- ourselves, in those, that is, who speak with the dead. And
- the abstract to the concrete the dead begin to understand
- impulses coming from the dead must work more and more
- imaginative conceptions. For the dead understand only what
- incomprehensible to the dead.
- up the dreadful specter (for the dead really feel it a
- Wie)—it is for the dead a speech full of life
- principle”—you have for the dead called up to
- with a dead person, not simply to speak with him in verbal
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Social Question as a Problem: Lecture II: The Inner Experience of Language
- altogether; you are studying the whole relation to the dead.
- particularly there. The dead have no sense for this
- from the spoken sounds, the dead receive at once the
- head Kopf is used, the dead have the experience of
- the dead; what he experiences with the deepest significance
- the dead. There are blanks for them when we want to make
- necessary, in order to make oneself understood by the dead,
- real pictures, not to try to speak to the dead in words, but
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: