Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 190)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: earth
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Emptiness and Social Life
- diverse populations on the earth.
- of Golgotha, the configuration of peoples on earth was determined from
- earth in different streams. Races and peoples began to intermix, thus
- enhancing the importance of the element of heredity in earthly life. A
- population inhabiting a particular region of the earth moved to
- horizontal. Whereas the distribution of human beings over the earth
- of men over the earth now also began to have an effect.
- and the bodies on the earth below. Speaking concretely: souls who were
- of climate, and so forth, on the earth below, and also by whether a
- certain region of the earth is flat or mountainous. Since the 15th
- earth in order to live on flat ground, among green things or upon
- that is spread over the earth. The leanings towards internationalism in our
- forms over the earth. Truly, man is not simply the being he appears
- earth has its echo in cosmic happenings out yonder in the universe.
- is happening here on the earth would appear if seen, for example, from
- your feeling, from your hearing, the earth shines out into the cosmos.
- from the earth. You cannot perceive, hear, see, smell or feel without
- soul what may be called perception of the cosmic aspect of the earth
- indicate: here the earth shines because spirituality is contained in
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Social Question as a Problem: Lecture I: The Inner Experience of Language
- inheritance they find on earth as a legacy from their
- appear again on the earthly stage. Whatever links with the
- are setting about their return into incarnation in an earthly
- materialistic thinking and feeling, on the earth became more
- put it so, awaken in those about to descend to earth
- pleasurable anticipations of their earthly sojourn.
- earth with a deep spiritual antipathy to the civilization and
- learning customary on the earth. This stream of impulses that
- came to earth with those children helped in large measure to
- call up the inclination on earth to wipe out this old
- essentially to the events on the earth in recent years.
- have here on earth, customary thoughts, sound to the dead
- the living connection between those alive on the earth and
- effectively into the earth, then will of necessity take
- says: in summer the earth is asleep, in winter awake? It
- Title: Social Question as a Problem: Lecture II: The Inner Experience of Language
- of people on earth, really out of knowledge of human nature,
- now we, as earthly men, have developed a certain inclination
- gift for the life on earth. The life to be developed in the
- When earthly life takes its source healthily and not
- through Inspiration to rule earthly life, not in a human
- developed over the whole earth.
- beings walking about on the physical earth, but with men
- world before they came down to earth; mingled with it is what
- chair he means a table. For that men here on the earth merely
- imprinted what is valid for this earthly life. Illustrated
- diagrammatically — here is earthly life, and raying
- into it, as it were, what we bring with us out of pre-earthly
- life of rights as such is entirely earthly, but is rayed
- into life on earth. It is indeed pitiful to see how few
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: