Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 190)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: epoch
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Emptiness and Social Life
- Epoch. I tried to show how, from about the year 1200 A.D. onwards,
- signify for men of the Fifth Post-Atlantean epoch of culture. He
- of this epoch. In speaking of such matters one must keep bluntly to
- happen only in an epoch when scientific thinking impinges on a culture
- culture did not really belong to the epoch beginning in the middle of
- the 15th century, which we call the epoch of the evolution of
- Man's task in the Fifth Post-Atlantean epoch, however, is to lift
- Title: Social Question as a Problem: Lecture II: The Inner Experience of Language
- feeling and willing: this is the task of the epoch of the
- before the end of the fifth post-Atlantean epoch is the
- epoch will have to cultivate Intuition. Only under the
- can quite, well speak of the early Indian epoch, the early
- appear in the seventh epoch is already at work in the fifth,
- epoch, and so have nothing definite to go upon or passing
- the epoch of the fifth post-Atlantean period up to the
- human life. Before the end of the three epochs of which we
- in the womb of the evolutionary epochs of mankind. One could
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: