Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 190)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: find
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Emptiness and Social Life
- ROM the two preceding lectures you will have realised that in finding
- developed through the centuries to the condition in which it finds
- first time, that the essentially corpse-like quality in the findings of
- we find a really gifted man such as
- and apprehended in the spirit, will human souls find harmony again.
- finds, to begin with, only the expression of the spirit in the realm
- find expression in a threefold social order because its factual
- Title: Social Question as a Problem: Lecture I: The Inner Experience of Language
- inheritance they find on earth as a legacy from their
- situation, one finds particularly that verbs, prepositions,
- book you find you must have been for years accustomed to what
- spiritual life. It is just when we tried to find the verb
- sounds, and then find ourselves obliged to penetrate more and
- finds most men of today—if you will allow me to say
- words comes to expression. And men can find their way back to
- Title: Social Question as a Problem: Lecture II: The Inner Experience of Language
- for many things which are now current: you will not find
- another language that one finds in a dictionary for, say, a
- worlds and that must be cultivated if one is to find the way
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: