Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (GA 190)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: live
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Spiritual Emptiness and Social Life
- consciousness all that was alive within his soul. Indeed, the great
- consciousness in a truly spiritual way what was spiritually alive in Goethe.
- not inwardly dead, if they are inwardly alive, the impulse of the
- those who, with their classical scholarship, live in that afterglow of
- through a man's own soul. But men who are impelled to live earnestly
- — they will make it possible for the spirit itself to come alive in
- to that! In the economic sphere it is impossible for men to live
- earth in order to live on flat ground, among green things or upon
- Title: Social Question as a Problem: Lecture I: The Inner Experience of Language
- personalities who have lived entirely in the conceptions of
- the living connection between those alive on the earth and
- eurhythmy in spirit. He who is actively alive in sea things
- rights in which men must live together democratically must
- Title: Social Question as a Problem: Lecture II: The Inner Experience of Language
- understanding? That must live in the hearts of men and must
- evolution. We live in the fifth, the sixth will follow, to be
- was created in language and we lived in what was formed in
- That man is a real poet who is alive to the imaginative in
- who can paint or sculpt but one who can live in color and
- to live when we have passed through the gate of death.
- lived . . . and all that that implies. They are of course the
- lives in the ideas as driven mankind into the frightful
- fruitful for the great questions for time which already live
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: